vrijdag 20 februari 2009

Messages for our Portuguese friends


That was really nice. Our two collegues (friends allready) seemed to enjoyed our attempts to give an inside in the dutch culture, and so did the all group. Erwtensoep is the best soup I ever had, one student said. Even the rain (typical Dutch) was no problem for you all.
Read some of the messages the Dutch students wrote.

The student exchange with Sobreda was a nice experience. Sobreda was very nice. After a month all the Portuguese students came back to the Netherlands. Communicating wasn’t as difficult as in Portugal, because we already knew the Portuguese students. We went to see all nice things in Holland. I think the ice-skating was the best, for us and for the Portuguese students. For most of the Portuguese students, it was the first time, though they were very good at it! We went out every evening. That was also very nice. After all, it was a very nice experience. Roy Wolters

Hello everybody. The week is over and I really liked this exchange. The week in Portugal and the week in Holland were fantastic. I really liked the groups, and I think that I’m going to miss them. In spite of my bad English was everything really fun. I learned a lot the exchange and didn’t want to miss this. It all was really nice. Xxxx Irene

The first thing i'd like to say, is that i like all the portugese group and also the dutch group of course. It has been an interesting and tiring week full of dutch culture and parties! Not everything was great but most of it was a lot of fun. I laughed very much this week, so that's a good sign. Many greets to everybody! I hope to see everybody again. Bye! Mattijs Claassen

What a week. I just can say one word about it: Awesome! We did a lot this week. We went to Amsterdam to shop, and to the Rijksmuseum. We went to eat at a restaurant, that was very cosy. I also liked Friday. All the Portuguese where tired because of the long trip, but they went out with us. We danced, and we made a lot of fun. I have really learned a lot about it, and I want to thank everybody for this week. I loved it. Also I hope that we will see each other one time. I miss u already :S Thank you, Greeting and kisses, Ioanna Vassiliou

Hello people, Thank you very much for the nice time! And I miss you! I hope you have a good trip to home! Kisses Nancy.

I think this exchange was very nice. the days were nice, but also long and exhaustive. I liked the dinners with the whole group, those were very nice. After al everybody is very tired, but it was a great time. Groetjes, Sophie

Since the exchange in Portugal, I really looked forward to the return visit. When the bus arrived, I was very happy to see everyone again. The activities during the week were nice, and so were the evenings. I think we all formed a close group, and everyone liked it to be part of the exchange. My Portuguese guest was very nice, and during the week, we have learned to know eachother very well. The inevitable farewell was hard for me, but I can look back on a very, very nice week and a great experience. Roy Verhoeven

I really liked this week! It was so nice to see all the people again and I was excited to show them The Netherlands. I like the Portugese group and I think the people are really funny. We had a great time in the evenings and I liked Amsterdam the most, but the Rijksmuseum was a little bit boring.. It was funny to see the reactions of the Portugese students when we walked trough Amsterdam. I want to say that I realllllllyyyy liked the people and I'm going to miss you all! Have a good lifeeeee. Kuskus. Maureen

Hello, I will say something about Rita.. Ehm.. I think she has a nice time here. Rita was soo sweet! I think that i will really miss her but it was a very very nice time with her. I think that she like al the things what we have do, but the museum’s a little bit boring. Well.. Rita thank you for everything xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Kisses for you! (K) Natasja

2 opmerkingen:

  1. It seems you all had a nice time - but I just have to ask some of my students. In the meanwhile, is it possible some google.gallery for me to publish on our website, to share it with all?

    Warm regards,

    Fernando Rebelo, from ES Daniel Samapio

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. thi exchange was horrible

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen